Niche Site SEO with Yoast SEO and Google Search Console 🔍 #NICHEXP 9 - The Niche Experiment

Today, I take care of my Niche Site SEO with Yoast SEO and Google Search Console.

I need to install Yoast SEO to take care of the website technical SEO, as well as the on-page SEO for my first article. then we connect it to a new property in the Google Search Console to track how my website will rank depending on different keywords.

This is a really important aspect of your niche site so don't overlook it!

* Check the website! I use and like the Divi Wordpress Theme. Get it here today! Cheap all-in-one lighting kit: My Camera: Best Pancake Crop Lens: My Vlogging Lens: Coolest Video Mic: Handy bendy Table Tripod: My Portable LED light: Little cube for better colors: me with your questions on Twitter with hashtag #ASKlessandro:

Comments