What is SEO how does it work? - A complete Search Engine Optimization Guide

What is SEO and how it does it work?

If you want to learn SEO that is Search Engine Optimization from the basics, then you're come to the right place to learn that. Hi I am Perambur Kumar giving Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training in Chennai for the past 9 years successfully and more than 1850 students already attended my SEO Training Class and I've also conducted SEO Training Seminar Class for Corporate Clients in Chennai. In this video tutorial I explained about 22 New Search Signals of Google that is 22 New Google Algorithms. So that you can implement to your website almost immediately. In-fact this is the only video tutorial which gives this information. In-fact I've covered every chapter in detail in this video. So after watching this video you're ready for new SEO Tatics. I've also given the benefits of learning new things in SEO in this video. So watch till the end and learn more about SEO.

For Blogger / WordPress / Make Money SEO

Comments