Unlock Self Confidence [Tips for Business Owners]

How do you deal with self-confidence issues as a business owner?►►Subscribe here to learn more of my secret SEO tips: me on Facebook: more on my blog: been super successful over the years with all your different businesses.

I don't know if I'm successful, but that's what some people think.

To your fan base, you've reached a level that I think everyone's looking to achieve, but I think a lot of people struggle with confidence, believing themselves, that they can get there in the first place.

I'm curious, have you ever struggled with any confidence issues yourself as you've risen to this level?

Honestly, as I've mentioned, I don't think I'm successful.

But I did one thing when I was young. I just wanted to be better off than what I was. That was my only life mission, if I can take care of my parents one day, that would be a plus.

I just want to be better off, and I hated doing things like picking up trash and cleaning restrooms. I took it with the mindset that I'm just going to try my best to generate income and do whatever it takes to succeed. I didn't know what I was doing. I was young, I was foolish, I was naive, and being naive helps, because when you're ignorant, you don't know how the world works.

I'm not saying I know how the world works now, but I have a better idea than when I was 15 or 16.

I took the mindset that I'm just going to put my best foot forward and try to get better every single day.

I made a lot of mistakes, I kept learning from them, and I tried to avoid making the same mistake over and over again.

And what's got me to where I am today in life, and what will get you to where you want to be in life, is one simple thing: if you avoid making the same mistakes over and over again, eventually, you'll know what NOT to do.

If you avoid making the mistakes that you shouldn't be making, what's left?

Nothing?

If you started a business, and you continually make mistakes, but you learn from them, and you stop making those mistakes, and you know what not to do, what happens, what's left?

Success.

Why is there success?

The chances of you making new mistakes will go down because, naturally, if there are a hundred mistakes that you made, and you learn from them, you'll start doing things that are the "right things."

You may not know what these right things are, but you'll stumble upon them. It's just probability. If you keep making mistakes, and you avoid making the same ones over and over again, which means if you make another mistake, it's a new one that you haven't experienced in the past, eventually you'll also start doing some of the stuff that'll make you grow.

That's how I got to where I am in life.

I'm not smarter than most people. I didn't get the best grades when I was a kid, at least compared to my sister.

But I just kept at it, I never gave up, and I learned from my mistakes.

Even you guys, all you guys watching, if you avoid making the same mistakes over and over again, and you learn from them, eventually you'll know what not to do, which leaves you with one simple thing: the stuff that you should be doing.

And there's no quick solution.

People don't just go from nothing to hero, and all of the sudden are super-successful. It takes years.

Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki, Gary Vanderchuck, even me.

I'm not as big as many of these guys, but I've just been doing it for so long.

Uber wasn't an overnight success.

A lot of these businesses that you're seeing, you're hearing about them now, but they've been around for a long time.

Everyone's about this crypto craze, Bitcoin, Ethereum. They weren't overnight successes.

Bitcoin's been around for a while, but it's recently exploding.

It's not like it was huge when it first came out. For a long period, it was flat.

The point I'm trying to make is you're not going to be an overnight success.

That's okay, learn from your mistakes, avoid making the same ones over again, and eventually, you'll be left with what you should be doing.

Comments