ADVANCED GOOGLE SEO FOR 2020 AND BEYOND - RANK #1 OR YOU LOSE - SEO Conspiracy S01E08

In this long format video, Dixon Jones and I dissect how to get results in Search Engine Optimization in 2020 and beyond.

The game has changed since I started SEO in 2004. Back then Google ruled the Search industry. Today, Google is still strong, very strong. Even if you focus only on SEO for Google Desktop version, there is still a lot to do.

However, the dimension of the Search ecosystem has exploded. Behaviors changed. For example, the rise of the smartphone changes everything. We can't compare to the past or we quit. Back then it was simple. You rank your URL on Google for a commercially oriented keyword. You got a certain CTR on that page, and that was it. Of course, Google evolved, making the shortcut shorter. It doesn't mean I don't know how to get results. It means we need to do a more proper job than before.

It's been since 2007 that I use what's called today Semantic SEO. At first, I used it for my clients and my own websites. Then, in 2012, I decided to give it all out for free. The only problem is: it was in French.

If you speak French and you are interested in SEO, chances are you came across the "Cocon Sémantique" concept. If you search for "Semantic Cocoon", you will find some random stuff, but nothing from my own voice. Since I created this system, applying the data of science with my skills of Search Engine Hacker, I might be in a good position to explain it to you. In English, I find a better translation for "Cocon Sémantique". I think "Semantic Cocoon" doesn't cut it. There is a word in English that doesn't exist in French. It's the word "Topical", and it describes exactly what I mean. Whatever is related, whatever is around the topic. Semantic is too broad while topical is exactly the word I was looking for.

Thus, ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce The Topical Mesh.

It's not a quick trick, quick win type of system. It's very logical and carefully crafted.

Each step leads to the next, and there are no question marks left in the quest to give Google what it wants.

The only question is: do you have the means to achieve your ambition? Can you pull this amount of resources (time and/or money), in order to rank first and stay first on this specific keyword?

The Topical Mesh is no cheap solution either. If you want to play with the big boys, you will have to pull a lot more than the SEO for Dummies book.

Moreover, you will have to go full out on a global Content Marketing strategy, which integrates a strong SEO layer.

Since 2004, I've been sharing knowledge about SEO.

I made the mistake to do it in French, instead of doing it in English.

I guess it's never too late, and here I am starting over a new journey into building something from scratch.

For now, I'm not selling anything specific. I have a couple of SEO tools, and I provide Advanced SEO Consulting.

As always, this is only our opinion.

Please don't hesitate to share your point of view on the topics covered in this video.

I never take for granted the time you spend to watch our content.

Thank You

-----------------

The program of the SEO Conspiracy Podcast is the following

Every Monday, Dixon Jones is my exclusive co-host for mythbusting. On tuesday, you can get your fix of Alternative SEO News. Wednesday is reserved for longer videos. With or without a guest, I will take the time to dissects Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing topics.

Thursday is reserved to talk about Semantic SEO and my strategy called the Topical Mesh. In a series of 52 videos, I lay out the complete plan. This is the most advanced free SEO tutorial in the World.

Friday is reserved for Q&A. I have tons of questions in stock, asked by my students and clients.

To start off the series, I will dig into this pool of SEO and Digital Marketing related questions.

During the week-end and sometimes during the week, live sessions will take place.

Among other ideas, I will be performing live SEO audits.

I want to help you achieve better results.

I don't want to hold back anything.

I've always been known to lay it all out like it is.

There is way too much BS talk in the SEO industry.

Let's cut throughout the noise to have a real conversation.

Thank you very much for watching

Laurent Stuff Stuff Conspiracy Social Media :

- Podcast: Facebook: Instagram: Reddit: Twitter: #Google #AdvancedSEO

Comments

  1. brilliant full of informative bundle of new information gain about seo from this content
    https://www.tektiks.com/seo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment