5 Local SEO Tips: How I Rank Clients #1 on Google in 2020 [Case Study]

In this video, you will learn 5 local SEO tips that I use to rank clients in competitive cities. I will walk you through my landscaping client and how I was able to rank them #2 for "Dallas Landscaping Company" by implementing some simple SEO strategies that I will be covering in this video.

Local SEO helps local businesses promote their products and services to local prospects and customers. To gather information for local search, search engines rely on signals such as local content, social profile pages, links, and citations to provide the most relevant local results to the user.

I hope you guys enjoy this local SEO case study and that you guys can implement some of the local SEO tactics that I use to constantly get great results.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watch how to rank any keyword with competitor analysis: how I Ranked My Client #1 in Dallas: 4 Hacks To Rank On Google Maps: how I rank local city pages for a client: SEMrush Competitor Analysis Tutorial:

WATCH MY CLIENT CASE STUDY HERE: sure to subscribe for more digital marketing and SEO me on social media:

Youtube: any SEO/Web Design inquiries contact #localseo #localseostrategy #localseotips

Comments