Google Trends for YouTube SEO 2020: How to Use Google Trends to do Your YouTube SEO Research

Google Trends for YouTube SEO 2020. How to Use Google Trends to do Your YouTube SEO Research. In this video, you will learn about how to use google trends a tool that not a lot of new YouTubers realize is out there to help them find the best keywords for their videos and what is awesome is it is a completely free tool.

Google Trends Other Videos on Google Trends You Should join my FacebooK group "YouTuber's Grow Together" to help you be more successful on your YouTube Journey. a Shout Out?

How It Works:

Create a short video clip (4 minutes max).

It is perfectly ok to film the video on your smartphone.

Step 1: Introduce yourself and your channel.

Step 2: Share something interesting about your channel or show us your value proposition. Why should we subscribe?

Step 3: Share one or two YouTube Success type Tips.

Step 4: DM on Facebook )

and send me the clip. Or send me a link (adammellor@mail.com) to your google drive or Dropbox to view/download the video.

If you are under the age of 18 you must provide me with proof of parental consent to appear on my channel.

Interested in being featured on my Channel? Collaboration?

Send me an email to adammellor@mail.com or DM me at

Equipment Used:

Canon EOS M50

Polaroid 75" Photo / Video ProPod Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case + Additional Quick Release Plate For Digital Cameras & Camcorders

RODE VideoMic

TOOLS AND SERVICES I RECOMMEND BUSINESS INQUIRES

adammellor@mail.com

Let’s by Emiliano Arano from content of this video represents my personal views and opinions, and does not represent any other organization. Please seek advice from competent and licensed professionals for all your informational needs.

Comments