Search Engine Optimization Is Like a Mullet

🎸 Here’s what I know: Rock n’ Roll ain’t dead, Mullets ain’t dead, and SEO ain’t dead 🎸

 

Lately I’ve been noticing a trend: Businesses are building new websites because they “know they have to be online” but are missing one of the most important parts in their strategy: SEO.

 

Now listen I’m not going to sit here and tell you it is the MOST IMPORTANT but it certainly should be part of your go-to market strategy.

 

Building a new site with all the bells and whistles without a solid SEO strategy is like buying a Corvette 🏎 without a V4 Engine 🚙

 

Another analogy: SEO is like having a mullet.

 

Business in front: as people come onto your website they want to know that you are:

 

📠Professional

🖥Who you are

📈Value you bring

☎️Why your business is different

 

Party in back:

 

🥁Keyword-rich content

🎰Video content

🎸You are properly tagging all of your content

🎹Backlinking

🎯Showing search engines that you are a subject matter expert aka Party Animal

 

Could I go on? Sure. Will I leave the rest to your imagination so you can enjoy this video? Yes.

 

If you are a marketer, leave a comment with your favorite SEO analogy 👇

If you are a friend or my aunt, leave me a comment with a costume you want me to put on next 👇

🎵Song: Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart

#letsgrownow

#digitalmarketingexpert

#searchengineoptimization

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments