Simplilearn Reviews | How Deputy VP at India's 3rd Largest Bank Upskilled with Our Data Science PGP

Anirban has close to 19 years of work experience in IT and has worked across organizations in different challenging roles in these industries. For the last 16+ years, Anirban has been part of the Axis bank. He is more into music, arts, and singing & lives in Mumbai with my family. Listen to Anirban's Upskilling Journey in his own words -

I have always been a learner. After many years in corporate, I realized that I needed to be an MBA too, so I did. I did my engineering in Electrical & Electronics from Manipal University and MBA from IIM Kozhikode in 2012.

My current role demands a lot of understanding of data. I wanted to be self-dependent in terms of understanding data, machine learning, and interpretation of data. And I have also been inquisitive about data science. So I decided to pursue my further studies in data science. I have also done courses like ITIL and PMP. I found out about Simplilearn on Linkedin, and I read about the courses and curriculum. I was happy with the course curriculum. I was convinced by Simplilearn’s customer team to enroll myself. It was a very transformative journey; even though at times, it was difficult to keep up with the schedule of the job and everything else around me, the instructors were always very supportive and understanding of the hurdles faced by me. I had recently taken up this course. It has given me good insight into understanding data, machine learning, and technical topics like Python, R, statistics, etc. I am now planning to make a career switch outside India to one in the US, the UK, or Germany. I am pretty confident that with the newly acquired skill set, it will be easy for me to move ahead with the plan.

🔥Explore Our Post Graduate Program In Data Science:

#SuccessStories #SimplilearnReviews #Upskilling #CareerTransition #SimplilearnSuccessStories #DataScience #Simplilearn

About Post Graduate Program In Data Science:

The #1 ranked Post Graduate in Data Science program by ET is here — the PG in Data Science, in partnership with Purdue University & in collaboration with IBM. The program features masterclasses by Purdue faculty & IBM experts, exclusive hackathons, & Ask Me Anything sessions by IBM.

This in-depth Data Science program is designed for working professionals and covers job-critical topics like R, Python programming, Machine Learning techniques, NLP notions, and Data Visualization with Tableau, using an active learning model that includes live sessions from global professionals, practical labs, IBM Hackathons, and corporate ready projects.

Key Features:

✅ Purdue Post Graduation Program certification and Alumni Association membership

✅ LevelUp session by Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist at MIT

✅ 8X higher engagement in live online classes by seasoned academics and industry professionals

✅ 3 Capstones and 25+ Projects with industry data sets from Amazon, Uber, Walmart, Comcast, and many more

✅ Exclusive hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions by IBM

✅ Masterclasses delivered by Purdue faculty and IBM experts

✅ Simplilearn's JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies

Tools Covered:

✅ NumPy

✅ Python

✅ R

✅ SciPy

✅ More...

Eligibility Criteria:

✅ 2+ years of work experience preferred

✅ A bachelor's degree with an average of 50% or higher marks

✅ Basic understanding of programming concepts and mathematics

👉 Click here to apply now:

👉Learn more at:

✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: Check out the Full Stack training videos: more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:

- Facebook:

- Twitter:

- LinkedIn: Website:

- Instagram: Telegram Mobile: Telegram Desktop: the Simplilearn app:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments