Simplilearn Reviews | Beating the Competition in Silicon Valley | Watch Chaance's Upskilling Journey

Listen to the upskilling journey of Chaance Graves, in his own words, who upskilled himself with Simplilearn's Post Graduate Program In DevOps.

"The reason I upskilled myself was to gain knowledge, develop my skill set and apply my knowledge to solve actual work problems. I come from a hardware background, and although I have been exposed to the software industry and things like programming, web designing, and other things, I thought I lacked certain skills as compared to my colleagues.

A part of my responsibilities is to manage labs. Lab management requires knowledge of typical IT skills and infrastructure operations. So, we have to deploy a number of applications and services and configure systems.

I looked at different programs from many other universities. But I was looking for something that would provide me with ample knowledge and a badge of a reputed university. I was also looking for an online course as I was not ready to go for a traditional study mode. So, when I saw Simplilearn’s course, I liked the curriculum, and the course was in association with Caltech. So, I took the course.

My experience with Simplilearn was really good. The instructors were very knowledgeable. The support team was pretty good. I was exposed to various DevOps tools. Also, I was able to fill certain knowledge gaps. Learning with our learners and building a community was good. It was nice to learn with people from different backgrounds. Also, Simplilearn has provided a number of resources. And I think I can always go back and learn something new.

Yes, the course helped me perform better at my job. Before I took the course, I was already in the application engineering role. A part of my responsibilities is to manage labs. Lab management requires knowledge of typical IT skills and infrastructure operations. So, we have to deploy a number of applications and services and configure systems. We have a small infrastructure team, and due to a shortage of staff, we do face infrastructure issues in our labs. We face automation issues when we configure systems and when we ship them and send them to customers. So, I have been able to solve these problems. My management trusted me and gave me responsibility. The course has increased my understanding, and I have had better conversations with my colleagues. Now that I know various DevOps tools, I think I can take up more responsibilities. "

🔥Explore Our Post Graduate Program In DevOps:

#SuccessStories #SimplilearnReviews #Upskilling #CareerTransition #SimplilearnSuccessStories #PMP #PMPCertification #Simplilearn

About Post Graduate Program In DevOps:

DevOps certification course, designed in collaboration with Caltech CTME, is a professional development option that'll square your skills with industry standards. Our cutting-edge Blended Learning combines live online DevOps training classes with interactive labs that'll give you hands-on experience

✅ Key Features

- Caltech CTME Post Graduate Certificate

- Enrolment in Simplilearn’s JobAssist

- Simplilearn's JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies

- Master classes taught by Caltech CTME instructor

- 8X higher interaction in live online classes conducted by industry experts

- Online Convocation by Caltech CTME Program Director

- 20+ real-life projects on integrated labs

- Capstone project in 3 domains

- Caltech CTME Circle Membership

✅ Skills Covered

- DevOps Methodology

- Continuous Integration

- Continuous Delivery

- Configuration Management

- Containerization

- DevOps on Cloud

- Source Control

- Deployment Automation

- Cloud Platforms

👉 Click here to apply now:

👉Learn more at:

✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: Check out the Full Stack training videos: more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:

- Facebook:

- Twitter:

- LinkedIn: Website:

- Instagram: Telegram Mobile: Telegram Desktop: the Simplilearn app:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments